This episode of The PBSCCS Podcast is a group discussion on being named a Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year.
- Joe Hudson (Boston Red Sox organization)
- Logan Jones (Arizona Diamondbacks organization)Questions/topics covered in this episode:
- What did you learn in previous positions that helped you this year?
- Advice for others on looking to be successful at a Minor League affiliate
- Was there anything that you could have done better or different?
- What will you be working on this off-season and/or next season?
- “Internships really set the stage for me” – Logan Jones (2:22)
- “At the end of the day, we’re all just trying to provide for the players” – Joe Hudson (13:58)
- “I think from a personal standpoint it’s critical that you set aside personal time” – Logan Jones (17:39)
- “I just think the relationships side of things are crucial, especially when it comes to career development” – Joe Hudson (24:45)
If you would like to learn more from the guests on this episode, you can follow them on social media: