This episode of The PBSCCS Podcast discusses being named AA Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year.
- Henry Aleck (Los Angeles Angels organization)
- John Gentile (Minnesota Twins organization)
- Casey Callison (Toronto Blue Jays organization)
Questions/topics covered in this episode:
- What did you learn in previous positions that helped you this year?
- Advice for others on looking to be successful at a Minor League affiliate
- Was there anything that you could have done better or different?
- What will you be working on this off-season and/or next season?
- “We get to wear shorts and a t-shirt. There should be no reason not to smile every day you walk in the clubhouse” – Henry Aleck (12:28)
- “Give yourself some time or you get burnt out quickly. It’s a long season and if you’re burnt out in May, you got a grind ahead of you” – John Gentile (12:59)
- “I think that’s something that I know I can always do better of, of just developing better questions to be able to ask” – Casey Callison (19:49)
If you would like to learn more from the guests on this episode, you can follow them on social media:
@Henry_Aleck – Henry Aleck