This episode of The PBSCCS Podcast is a group discussion on working Winter Ball.
- Ben Chadwick (Boston Red Sox organization)
- Derek Mendoza (Seattle Mariners organization)
- Tanner Miracle (New York Mets organization)
Questions/topics covered in the episode:
- General discussion on working Winter Ball (including teams, roles, responsibilities, etc.)
- How do you view your experience while working Winter Ball?
- How did your time during Winter Ball make you a better coach when returning to the States?
- How did you get involved with your Winter Ball team and what advice do you have for other coaches who may want to get involved?
- What is your best Winter Ball story?
- “It’s unlike any other type of baseball you’ve seen” – Derek Mendoza (13:59)
- “Most teams are going to have some sort of coach that has a connection in one of the leagues” – Ben Chadwick (41:34)
- “My advice to any strength coach that has the opportunity to do this is do your research and really take a hard look at it” – Tanner Miracle (43:55)
If you would like to learn more from the guests on this episode, you can follow them on social media:
@findyourprime – Derek Mendoza
@tanman_miracle – Tanner Miracle
@bchadwic – Ben Chadwick
@CoachMiracleTM – Tanner Miracle