This episode of The PBSCCS Podcast is a group discussion on being siblings working in professional baseball.
- Joe Hudson (Boston Red Sox organization)
- Garrett Hudson (Tampa Bay Rays organization)
Questions/topics covered in this episode:
- Explain your journey to where you are now (Did one brother influence the other?)
- Do you guys talk shop/share ideas about strength and conditioning?
- Is there any “animosity” about working in different rival organizations?
- What are your ultimate goals? Could you guys ever see yourselves working together down the road?
- “I think all of us strength coaches our first client is ourselves” – Joe Hudson (3:37)
- “I would advocate for people to try and be like that. You know, I don’t want to be just taking someone else’s approach to it” – Garrett Hudson (12:59)
- “When we do communicate, especially about the field, I think we’re very productive and very effective in what we turn out” – Garrett Hudson (24:50)
- “It’d be cool to, you know, know that ultimately, like we followed the same path, right, but we got there different ways” – Joe Hudson (25:54)
If you would like to learn more from the guests on this episode, you can follow them on social media: