Department: Strength and Conditioning
Job Title: Assistant Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
Reports To: Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
Job Purpose: Assist in the oversight/implementation of the Reds strength & conditioning program throughout all Reds Minor League affiliates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Cincinnati Reds are looking for a candidate to fill an open position as the Assistant Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator. The selected candidate will reside in Arizona, work daily at the Cincinnati Reds complex in Goodyear, AZ and travel within its affiliates throughout the championship Minor League Season.
- Will be responsible for daily communication with the Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator regarding the current, relevant status of the strength program throughout all minor league affiliates.
- Candidates will be responsible for daily reports, bi-weekly status updates as well as joint monthly reports with the Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator.
- Candidates must possess a strong and consistent work ethic with an established ability to communicate with both staff and players of all ages and backgrounds.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
- BA/BS in Exercise Science or related field required.
- CSCS required.
- Master’s degree required.
- RSCC required.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Work is normally performed in a weight room or on field setting. Proper clothing attire is provided for job duties.
- Hours will include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meet Department productivity standards
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.