Organization: Texas Rangers
Job Title: Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach
Job Description: The Texas Rangers are seeking to fill an affiliate position (1) for the 2020 season.
- Designing and implementing programs including: Speed, Conditioning, Strength Training, Warm Ups, Mobility, and Recovery Modalities.
- Tracking and monitoring player progress
- Implement sports science initiatives
- Need to communicate within and across departments (Nutrition, ATC, Hitting, Pitching etc.)
- Need to constantly motivate and impact young athletes
- Need to be able to effectively schedule daily and weekly training schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise or related field
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Proficient in information and data management
- Experience with sports science initiatives (Workload monitoring, recovery, nutrition, sleep etc.)
- Knowledge of Hitting and Pitching movements/skill acquisition
- Baseball related experience
- Strong desire for continuing education
Compensation: This is a full-time position with health and retirement benefits. Salary will be discussed at time of hire.
Send cover letter, resume and three references (as 1 PDF) to Logan Frandsen – Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coordinator