ORGANIZATION: Philadelphia Phillies
JOB TITLE: Full Time Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Philadelphia Phillies are seeking a person with a passion for strength and conditioning and a strong work ethic for the position of Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach. Duties include but not limited to: implementation of strength and conditioning program, leading team stretch, coaching players in weight room, leading speed/agility drills, as well as contacting players during off-season. Applicant must be able to report to Clearwater, Florida for the start of Minor League Spring Training. Applicant will work Spring Training and will be assigned an affiliate where they will travel and be the strength coach with their assigned affiliate for the season. Applicant must possess a strong work ethic, good communication skills, strong leadership, and passion for coaching and teaching athletes.
To apply email cover letter, resume and references to Jason Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CSCS required with dual ATC certification preferred
- BS/BA in Exercise Science or related field with Master Degree preferred
- RSCC Certified or Certify Eligible
- First Aid/CPR/AED certifications are required
- Experience coaching in weight room in a team setting preferred
- 2 years of baseball strength and conditioning experience (College or Professional)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) skills are beneficial
JOB LOCATION: Clearwater, FL and affiliate city
JOB DURATION: Full Time
SALARY/STIPEND/ETC.: This is a salaried position with full benefits
APPLY TO: Paul Fornier, email@example.com