Department: Strength and Conditioning
Job Title: Dominican Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
Reports To: Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
Job Purpose: Assist in the oversight/implementation of the DBacks strength & conditioning program in the Dominican Republic.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
- BA/BS in Exercise Science or related field required.
- CSCS required.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Manage Dominican academy player pre-season movement screens to improve injury prevention programs, and guide in season programing.
- Assist with movement screening of new player signs.
- Create and coordinate preventative care and performance programs for newly signed players and communicate these with DSL sports medicine team
- Oversee strength and conditioning activities at the Dominican Academy
- Assist with rehab strength and conditioning activities.
- Coordinate strength and conditioning reports from DSL strength coaches
- Inspire/ Educate Dominican strength coaches and athletic trainers to maximize player potential
- Oversee S & C budgets and inventory for the Dominican Academy
- Assist DSL strength coach with capital item requests
- Act as a liaison to promote open communication between International and US-based personnel
- Promote culture of confidence, trust, and understanding between Latin American players and personnel in the Dominican and US
- Assist in coordinating continuing education for all Dominican sports medicine staff
- Help with ongoing search and development of potential future SMPT team members
- Research new programs and philosophies that may improve injury prevention and performance
- Travel as needed between Arizona, the Dominican Republic, and other affiliates
- Assist with off-season programs and rehab at SRF and Dominican Academy.
- Assist with Off season communication for DSL players
- Additional duties as assigned
Please Email Resumes to Jon Herzner at: email@example.com