Trevor Swartz is currently the Minor League Physical Performance Coordinator for the Colorado Rockies (currently in his 6th season with Colorado and 3rd as the Coordinator). Trevor graduated from Central Washington University in 2014 with a BS in exercise science. His certifications include the CSCS, RSCC, USAW and FRCmS.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Trevor’s unconventional path to where he is now
- Lifting heavy and running less
- “Put your head down and work” (3:15)
- “Be under constant evaluation” (12:48)
- “We had to remove the ego at the door” (20:31)
If you would like to learn more from Trevor, you can follow him on social media: