Esteban Doria just completed his 2nd season in the Houston Astros organization, working primarily with rehab and DR Academy operations.
Prior to joining the Astros, Esteban was at the University of Maryland, working as the strength and conditioning coach for baseball, wrestling, and golf. During his two seasons there, there were 9 players drafted and 4 NCAA qualifying wrestlers. He was also the internship coordinator.
Esteban also has experience with the St. Louis Cardinals organization (2015 GCL Cardinals), LSU (GA 2014-2015), Gayle Hatch Weightlifting (2013-2014), and FSU football as an undergraduate intern. He holds a number of certifications, including: CSCS, USAW-1, FMS-2, and TPI-1.
Through his various experiences, he has worked with champions in professional sports, collegiate sports, and Olympic weightlifting.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Rehabilitation Process -Power Development
- Aerobic Conditioning/Max Aerobic Speed
- “It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it” (4:12)
- “It’s my goal to always help you get to where you want to be even when you don’t want to be there” (22:44)
- “Control what you can control” (24:39)
If you would like to learn more from Esteban, you can check out his video below from the PBSCCS website: http://baseballstrength.org/clean-grip-pulls/
or by following him on social media: