Dwayne Peterson is entering his six seasons as a minor league strength coach with the Houston Astros and his second year in AAA. He is a former division one football player, competitive powerlifter and bodybuilder. Dwayne spends his offseasons with his wife Candie at their home in Erlanger, KY.
Topics covered in this episode:
- His unique journey -Hard in-season training
- His vision for an off-season program in professional baseball Quotes:
- “I push players hard in-season” (15:23)
- “I think it’s more the intangible things that make the difference” (18:35)
- “You need to enjoy the journey” (23:53)
If you would like to learn more from Dwayne, you can read his articles on the PBSCCS website: